- NTSB: Broadcasting Only Boat Size Led to Fatal Towboat Crashon September 26, 2021 at 11:12 AM
The estimated damage to the three vessels and 11 of the barges totaled nearly $3.8 million.
- How Coasties Saved an Entire Village in 1919 During the Spanish Fluon September 21, 2021 at 3:54 PM
Alaska is still considered the last frontier, even in today’s modern times.
- Coast Guard Cleanup Boats on Scene of Large Gulf Oil Spill Following Idaon September 5, 2021 at 10:24 AM
Response teams are monitoring reports and satellite imagery to determine the scope of the discharge.
- Coast Guard Sued by Families of the 34 Victims in Conception Dive Boat Fireon September 2, 2021 at 10:11 PM
The lawsuit argues that the Coast Guard is liable for the deaths because it “failed to perform adequate inspections.”
- Coast Guard Investigating Reports of Oil Spills After Idaon September 2, 2021 at 6:14 PM
The Coast Guard says it is investigating reports of possible oil spills resulting from Hurricane Ida after the publication of aerial photos.